Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 31 of 41 Next >
Summerland Sanitary Landfill Scale Installation and Entrance UpgradesDistrict of Summerland
Summerland Sanitary Landfill Scale Installation and Entrance Upgrades
Request For Proposals
Monday, February 3, 2020
Thursday, March 5, 2020
The District is seeking to engage a general contractor to complete the Summerland Sanitary Landfill Scale Installation and Entrance Upgrades Project. In general, completion of the following work is expected:
- Supply and installation of scale and scale house foundation;
- Installation, calibration and certification of an owner supplied scale;
- Installation of an owner supplied scale house;
- Supply and installation of on-site servicing to the scale house and upgrade area;
- Grading and road construction within the recycle area and landfill entrance;
- Supply and installation of fencing and gates;
- Supply and installation of electrical utilities and fixtures;
- Supply and installation of stormwater utilities;
- Supply and installation of road and site signage.
RFP documents are available for no charge via the District of Summerland website at summerland.ca/bids. The District’s website is the only authorized website to obtain competitive bid documents for the District of Summerland’s opportunities. The District of Summerland shall not be held responsible for our competitive bid documents that are located on any other website.
RFP Contact Person:
Dana Silk, Manager of Procurement & Contract Administration
The District of Summerland is subject to the Canada-EU Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (Chapter Nineteen), the Canadian Free Trade Agreement (Chapter Five), and the New West Partnership Trade Agreement. This procurement may fall within the scope of those agreements.