Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 23 of 25 Next >
Curriculum Design and Delivery For An Online Course In Minute-Taking For Local GovernmentLocal Government Management Association of BC
Curriculum Design And Delivery For An Online Course In Minute-Taking For Local Government
Request for Expressions of Interest
The Local Government Management Association of British Columbia (LGMA) is an independent non-profit organization that provides professional development and training for local government professionals across B.C. We would like to engage an experienced trainer to design and deliver an online course in Minute-Taking for the local government context.
The LGMA needs assistance to develop this cohort-based online training program in Minute- Taking and to deliver the course on the LGMA’s learning management system (Moodle).
Cohort-based courses are limited in size to a maximize of 25 attendees, and include webinar- based learning, online exercises/assignments, and online coaching/feedback and typically occur over a consecutive time period (e.g. 90 minutes of instruction every week for 3 weeks). The course will run in September 2020.
Experts in this core competency for local government administrative staff are encouraged to submit a proposal with the following components:
- Confirmation of qualifications for teaching minute-taking skills preferably in a local government context (25 points).
- Demonstrated experience in delivering minute-taking training, preferably to local government staff (25 points).
- Key learning outcomes (20 points).
- Samples of creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience (10 points).
- Hourly rate and total program cost (20 points).