Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 27 of 28 Next >
Webinar Training in Communications and Social Media for Local Government StaffLocal Government Management Association of BC
Webinar Training in Communications and Social Media for Local Government Staff
Request for Expressions of Interest
The Local Government Management Association of British Columbia (LGMA) is an independent non-profit organization that provides professional development and training for local government professionals across B.C. We would like to engage an experienced trainer to design and deliver webinars on Communications and Social Media for staff in local governments.
The LGMA needs assistance to develop this webinar training program in Communications and Social Media topics relevant to local government professionals and to deliver the courses on the LGMA’s learning management platform (GlobalMeet). Webinar courses are generally limited in size to a maximize of 50 attendees and include 90 minutes of webinar-based learning plus takeaway materials. The webinars will run in April/May and September/October 2020.
The LGMA has a limited budget for the design and delivery of this training program, with the total funding available to course design and delivery of each webinar of $1,500.Experts in this competency for local government staff are encouraged to submit a proposal with the following components:
- Confirmation of qualifications for teaching Communications and Social Media skills, preferably in a local government context (25 points).
- Demonstrated experience in delivering webinar training in Communications and Social Media, preferably to local government staff (25 points).
- Proposed topics and key learning outcomes (20 points).
- Samples of creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience (10 points).
- Hourly rate and total program cost (20 points).