Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 27 of 28 Next >
Executive CoachingLocal Government Management Association of BC
Expressions of Interest
The Local Government Management Association of BC has been providing education, training, and professional development support to local government senior managers across British Columbia for 100 years. The Association offers members a range of services and is adding access to Executive Coaching as a new member service for 2020.
The Association wishes to receive Expressions of Interest from qualified Executive Coaches with an interest in working with senior managers in local government. LGMA members would choose from a roster of qualified coaches provided by the Association.
Interested coaches must be willing to:
- commit to a free, one-hour introductory telephone meeting to determine fit, commitment by the member to be coached;
- provide a two-hour coaching session paid for by the Association following the introductory meeting; and
- offer a special LGMA member rate for further coaching sessions beyond the two- hour complimentary coaching session supported by the LGMA.
The LGMA will pay $200 per hour for two hours of coaching for the period of January 2020 to January 2022, at which time rates for future services will be reviewed.
The LGMA would like to hear from Executive Coaches interested in providing this service to our members by November 30, 2019. Please submit your Expression of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Individual name and company name (if applicable)
- A brief overview of your coaching approach
- Resume and proof of executive coaching qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise, particularly clients in the local government sector
- LGMA member rate for coaching sessions beyond the two-hour, $200/hour member service provided by the LGMA
- Three references
Submission Deadline: November 30, 2019
Contact: Nancy Taylor, Executive Director email@example.com; 250-383-7032 x 223