Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 44 of 60 Next >
Curriculum DeveloperLocal Government Management Association of BC
Request for Proposals
The Local Government Management Association of British Columbia (LGMA) is an independent non-profit organization that provides professional development and training for local government professionals across B.C. We are currently recruiting a contract Curriculum Developer to work closely with a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about helping local government professionals be the best they can be.
The LGMA needs a Curriculum Developer to work with program staff to design and develop curriculum content, training materials, training modules, and teaching aids, and educational supports for both new and existing programs to include, but not limited to technical skills and management and leadership development to be used by local government peer facilitators and/or instructors. Utilizing adult learning principles, the contractor will be expected to deliver accurate, high-quality documentation within specified deadlines and timelines.
Programs requiring new or updated curriculum development may be delivered in-person, online, or in a hybrid model. The contractor is expected to work with LGMA program staff and volunteer program advisors to illicit their expertise and input to ensure relevance, accuracy and standardization of all training materials and content.
Online programs will be developed in a Moodle learning management system. Contractors must be able to demonstrate they have conducted learning needs assessments with diverse learners, strong instructional design experience, and have project management expertise.
Qualified Curriculum Developers should provide submissions that include:
- Confirmation of Bachelor ’s degree in Education, Adult Learning Certificate, Curriculum Development Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- Demonstrated experience in adult learning principles and concepts and current instructional theories particularly in an online setting.
- Samples of creative and engaging training materials for an adult audience in a variety of formats and media, including user guides.
- Hourly rate.
- Confirmation of ability to work with staff in Victoria.
- Work flexibility for project assignments.
Submission Deadline: September 27, 2019 to email@example.com
Contact: Nancy Taylor, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org; 250-383-7032 x 223