Bids & Tenders< Previous Bid & Tender 35 of 53 Next >
2019 Capital Road Works ProgramCity of Dawson Creek
INVITATION TO TENDER
2019 Capital Road Works Program – 112th Avenue Reconstruction 8th Street to 13th Street
Tender # 2019-08
Sealed tenders clearly marked “City of Dawson Creek – 2019 Capital Road Works Program – 112th Avenue Reconstruction – 8th Street to 13th Street, Tender # 2019-08” will be received by the City of Dawson Creek up to 2:00 p.m., (local time), Friday April 26th, 2019, at 10105 – 12A Street, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7 where a Public Tender Opening will take place.
The work consists of the following work:
- Reconstruction of approximately 860m of local road including geotextile, subgrade drains, aggregates and paving
- Removal and replacement of 1577 m of concrete curb and gutter, and 738 m of sidewalk
- Placement of 76 m of concrete curb and gutter, and 238 m of concrete sidewalk
- Installation of approximately 510 m of 300mm PVC diameter storm sewer including manholes, catch basins and leads ,
- Removal of approximately 141 m of 200mm VCT sanitary sewer main and replacement with approximately 141 m of 300mm PVC sanitary sewer main including installation of 3 new sanitary manholes
- Installation of approximately 18 new streetlights and 850 m of electrical conduit including junction boxes.
Contract documents, contract drawing and any reference material for this project will only be distributed electronically in digital format (PDF) through the BC Bid website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca. It is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to monitor the website regularly to check for updates.
All addenda, amendments or further information will be published on the BC Bid website. Tenders must be accompanied by the required Tender Surety specified in the Tender Documents.
Direct all inquiries regarding the tender to:
City of Dawson Creek
10105 – 12A Street
Dawson Creek, BC V1G 3V7
Attention: Kevin Swales, EIT, Engineering Assistant